PCR test after entry into Korea from Vietnam and rapid antigen test

 

Preparation for entry into Vietnam from Korea.


Vietnam-Korea round trip corona rapid antigen test PCR test

I couldn't go to Korea for 3 years because I live in Vietnam. After a little bit of Corona relief, I came to Korea after a really long time. I really missed Korea for 3 years after the corona virus almost broke out, but I finally bought a round-trip ticket and prepared to go. Vietnam had a lot of ups and downs as well as a lockdown during the corona virus. I made a reservation for T-way airline, but a week ago, I was contacted irresponsibly through KakaoTalk app saying that the flight was not operated, and I only had to cancel or change the ticket.

But since there was a week left, the ticket price was expensive anyway... Now that I see it, T-way is operating again? They said that they could omit the Vietnam route if they didn't do anything. I thought that I would not use it again because it was a Vietjet that was changed from T-way air, and I finally entered Korea somehow. But when I came back from Korea to Vietnam, I liked VietJet airline.


Expedited antigen test and Q code registration required for entry into Korea from Vietnam

Once you enter Korea, the vaccine pass doesn't matter. Vaccines were not tested. Vietnam Vaccination Certificate I will change it to English later and register it in Korea. Anyway, when entering Korea, you must register the Q-code and have a negative rapid antigen test within 24 hours. I tried to register the Q-code the day before departure, but I also had to attach the rapid antigen test, so I saved it and went to get the rapid antigen test during the day because it was a night flight.


https://cov19ent.kdca.go.kr/cpassportal/biz/beffatstmnt/guide.do



And after waiting for about 20 minutes, they gave me a voice confirmation. You need to scan this in Qcode and upload it. The size of the scan was set to be less than 5mb, so it was a bit annoying because the scan appeared, but I couldn't attach it.


PCR test after entering Korea from Vietnam

Now, I left Vietnam and entered Korea. When I went, the plane was too small for 3-3, so I had trouble sleeping. Arrived early in the morning and showed me immigration procedures, Q-code authentication, and rapid antigen test. Immigration procedures in Korea are really fast. When I came back to Vietnam, it took 1 hour to go through immigration at the airport and 1 hour to collect my luggage. When I showed the expedited application form and the Q code at Incheon Airport, they gave me a piece of paper telling me to do a PCR test within 3 days.

So on the first day, I had to go to the hospital, change my insurance, and have something to do, so I decided to do a PCR test on my way out. The line was very long. However, the line was quickly reduced due to systematic management. Living abroad, I am often moved by the speed and kindness of work in Korea. I had to go to the public health center for PCR test, but I went to the Songpa health center. Korea is really good. Thank you to those who do pcr. After the PCR test was completed, he said that he would text me the next day. I received a text message by voice. I had to do a PCR test and go to the hospital, so my medical insurance was suspended.


Inspection required for entry into Vietnam from Korea

Surprisingly, nothing was needed when entering Vietnam from Korea. I have a visa, so it's fine, and I didn't do a corona-related test. When I see Vietnam like this, I should say it's amazing or it's amazing. I can't go to markets and marts, I can't deliver, and I've been locked down a lot, and when I unlock it, I release it hotly. If you look at the recent release of entry into other countries, at least you have to write something like a vaccine certificate or a Korean Q code, or you are doing a rapid antigen test or PCR test, but Vietnam was good because there was nothing. It was good except for the 1 hour in the immigration line and 1 hour and 2 hours to find the checked baggage.

다음 이전